Sunday, March 31, 2019

Updates

This week my group and I are going to film and I'm super excited. I think we have all the materials and I really think our film is gonna look good. I can't wait to see how creepy the doll is going to look on camera and I know it's gonna make our short film look very realistic. I know we're filming really late but I still think our film will turn out really well and we had a lot of time to plan everything. The one thing I'm stressed about is the music for our film because the music company that I emailed for the rights to the song we want to use never emailed me back, so I don't think we'll have enough time to obtain the rights for the song. 

I really wanted to use the song Tonight You Belong To Me, but I think we will be able to find a similar royalty free song. Kylie's sister, Taylor, gave us a great website for royalty free music. The website is called Fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music and it has a pretty good variety of songs so I know we'll be using this for our film. I've also been thinking about my CCR because I know I have to start that soon and I want to start it, but it's hard to make one when we haven't filmed yet, so I've just been thinking about how i'll record my CCR. I think I'm going to do a screen recording because those seem to be the best CCR's. I'm going to record my voice as I show clips from our film and I'm going to show the editing program we use, along with our website and postcard. I'm going to answer the CCR questions soon and make a script so that it'll be easier to record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment