Thursday, March 14, 2019

Creepy Tunes

I decided that I wanted a really creepy song for our film so two days ago I began searching for one and I couldn't find any that I thought would fit our film until I remembered a song I heard on the show American Horror Story. The song is called Tonight You Belong To Me and it is performed by Patience and Prudence

This song would work perfectly in our film because oh my god it is creepy. I found out that many other shows have used the song due to it's creepy nature. The song has been used in American Horror Story, You, and Bates Motel; these are all dark shows with sinister themes, so this song works perfectly for a thriller/horror film. I kept imagining this song playing in our montage of our main character doing normal things with the doll because this song will make the scene super creepy and eerie and I think it will work really well. I can also see this song playing at the end of our film when we reveal that our main character was keeping someone hostage and I think it would be cool if the song led into the end credits.  I know that if I want to use this song I'm going to have to get the rights to it so I'm going to begin to research who I need to get in contact with to use it in our production.

Here is an example of the song being used in American Horror Story:


No comments:

Post a Comment