Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Stressed out

Okay so my group and I were planning on filming before Spring break because we wanted to get ahead but we ended up not being able to because we kept realizing that we needed more information in order to film and time just got ahead of us. We were planning on filming this week but the three of us have a lot of school work to do and Kylie and I are going away for Spring break so that just makes things harder. I'm starting to get really stressed out because I know we need to film soon and I really want to because I'm excited to see how our film is going to look on camera.

Even though I'm stressed I know things are going to work out and we plan on filming right when spring break ends. Kylie has started our postcard and we're going to start working on the website so it's relieving that we've started on those portions of the project. We're using the website Wix for our website and I'm confident that it will look very good. Today I am going to take pictures of the doll so that Kylie can begin including the doll in the postcard and she's also going to create posters on Photoshop. We know what we are going to film, but I'm worried that we're not going to have enough footage for our film to be 5 minutes so I'm going to think of more scenes that we can use in our film. We still have to think about a couple more shots so I'm going to work on that

No comments:

Post a Comment