Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Starting the story board

Yesterday Joanne, Kylie, and I started our storyboard and it made me super excited to film! So far we've thought of really cool shots that we want to do and I can't wait to see how it looks on camera. I've been trying to come up with cool shots that we can use and I want to use a lot of different types of angles. I imagine our film to have a dark look and I hope the shots show how eerie our story/film is. So far we've made sure that most shots show the main character being alone and isolated because we want the audience to really see that she's longing for human interaction. We decided to have our first scene show the main character eating alone at a restaurant and we want her to look longingly over at a couple eating together because we think that this really shows how lonely she is. Our drawings aren't the best but here's the start to our storyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment