Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Schedule change/Planning

On Monday me and my group were supposed to start filming our project, but we decided not to because we need to plan more and finish more of our storyboard. We're going to try and film everything in one day so we need to figure out all the props we need. We decided to use duct tape to show that someone is being held hostage, so we're probably going to have to buy that. We also decided that the ending of our film will be the main character screaming at the doll and asking it to speak to her, so we're going to show her get very upset and frustrated and have her end up stabbing the doll and then have it transition and show that she actually stabbed the girl that she was holding hostage. Since we're going to film this scene, we need fake blood and I have a friend who has fake blood, so I asked her and we can use it!

Today in class we had some time to work in our groups so me and my group worked more on our storyboard. We worked on the scenes where the main character, Amber, is doing daily activities with the doll because we want to show how lonely she is. This whole scene is going to be shot kind of like a montage and I want to have a creepy song playing in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment