Sunday, February 24, 2019

Ideas

Since my group is probably going to do a thriller or horror short film, I want to try to come up with a unique plot because most horror movies have recycled stories. If we do a thriller film then I think we could probably do something with crime. I've been interested in shows and movies about serial killers recently and I would love to do a short film about an FBI agent who's trying to solve a case or something along that storyline. If we end up doing a horror short film I know that I want to film scenes in a cemetery to make our film look realistic and give an actual scary vibe. A couple months ago my friend told me a story and I thought about how maybe I could use the story for this short film. The story would be about a guy and girl who are hanging out in their car when all of a sudden the girl sees something move behind the car through the side mirror. The girl gets really scared but doesn't say anything until her friend slowly says her name and asks if she saw the thing behind the car too. The friends begin to panic and try to drive away but the car wont start and they begin to hear noises. I think this idea could look very cool because we could use all of the mirrors in the car to see the creature behind the car. I'm not sure if we could turn this idea into a short film but I definitely want to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment