Thursday, April 11, 2019

Final Comments

I cant believe im almost done with this project, it's been a crazy experience but I think i've learned a lot from it. I really like how our short film came out and I'm pretty proud of it. I wish we could've gotten a little more footage, but I think we were able to get really cool shots that make our film look unique and professional. I'm really happy that we decided to make our film black and white because it looks really good on camera and it creates a theme within our website and postcard because we made all the pictures black, white, and red.

I'm very satisfied with how our website turned out and I enjoyed working on it because it was my first time editing a website, so it gave me some experience. I like how simple our website is and I think it compliments our film very well. I also enjoy how the postcard turned out. I think the post card looks very simple and sleek and I think it would engage consumers. I wish I spent a little more time on my CCR but I think it's looking good and I answered the questions well. This project taught me a lot and I really hope my classmates enjoy it and give me good critiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment